For some reasons I’ve heard many times of this name: Putrajaya, the first time went there I was sitting in the car and just passing by it. After I got my motorcycle I decided to explore Putrajaya without any consideration of time, as far as I could go to satisfy my curiosity. Couldn’t really say this second time ruined my impression of this place, but felt disappointed somehow.
I had gathering a little information about Putrajaya, things like “what place is valuable to visit in Putrajaya” or “interesting” in the other word. I selected out several places such as “Putrajaya Mosque“, “Jambatan Seri Wawasan“, “Anjung Floria (The Chinese garden?)”, and “Tropical Botanical Gardens“. Finally after I visited them my conclusion is: Putrajaya is not a fun place to go, even people says it’s under construction, I feel like it is much more like an abandoned urban area. Let me tell the story via my pictures:
P1. A view on the street in Putrajaya quarter, mention that the time I visited this place is the time the city has been affected by haze. I saw very rare people outside.
P2. The building in Putrajaya quarter seems designed in different style: much solemn.
P3. This is one of the big bridge in Putrajaya, I was expecting to see something huge and different, because I saw some people’s comments that described how shaped this bridge is, but let’s be Frank, for me, this bridge is just a normal bridge compared to what I’ve seen before in Harbin. Refer to my previous posts: (1) 松花江滨州铁路桥（The Songhua River Binzhou railway bridge）, (2) Harbin Street Photography 2015/03/10 (The fourth picture is Songpu Daqiao, overall length is 4.027km).
P4. Found a square that reminds me “Tiananmen Square”. :D Those people in this picture are Chinese tourists. I spoke to one of them to asked about this place.
P5. Next to the square there are two big buildings: one of them is Perdana Putra, the Prime Minister’s office, people are not allowed to go in without permission, which is shown as the following picture:
P6. The other one is Putra Mosque (Masjid Putra), tourist is feel to go in.
P7. Just like other mosques, so pure.
P8. Take off shoes before get inside.
P9. Just another Putrajaya bridge!
P10. Then I was cruising around in Putrajaya and discovered HP company:
P11. And DELL company.
P12. Basically that how it is, and then I headed to west went to Cyberjaya to check out the Cyberjaya Lake Gardens, got nothing to deserve to tell… Refer to the Google map, the stars are the places I have stopped at, count as the center area of Putrajaya, right?
@ Malaysia | 马来西亚
- 4年总结 大马留学生活总结
- 9 things I dislike about Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in KL, Malaysia. As an international student~
- Sunshine Grass Smiling
- Some scattered pictures of my 2013 马来西亚美食篇
- 这可能是吉隆坡最好吃的Banana Leaf（香蕉叶饭）印度餐饭店 | 吃印度餐建议喝水：饮料太甜，吃饭太咸
- 在马来西亚你不会吃到的食物！——马来西亚紧缺食物列表 马来西亚游玩篇
- 大马晚上哪儿人多？带你逛逛马来西亚夜市（Pasar malam）
- 12 photos tell you why Putrajaya is more like an abandoned urban area
- 『会当凌绝顶 一览众山小』马来西亚武来岸茅草山（Broga Hill）
- 第一次参加摄影活动 - 吉隆坡摄影节2014
- New route discovered! Free walk from Petaling Street to Merdeka Square.
- How to get to Malacca from KL 马来西亚动漫展会篇
- Comic Fiesta 2015: Day 2
- Comic Fiesta 2015: かわいいニーソの女の子の三次画像
- Comic Fiesta 2014 Day 1 | Cosplay photo | Where is Ruri Gokou?
- Comic Fiesta 2014 Day 2 | Cosplay photo | Silent Hill nurse is still sexy
- AniManGaki 2014 cosplay photo day 2
- AniManGaki 2014 cosplay photo day 1
- Saw Miyuko at fan meet session
- C2AGE 2014 Cosplay Photos | C2AGE RAVE 2014 at HELP College
- Comic Fiesta 2012 at KLCC | Photostream
- Comic Fiesta 2013 Photos at KLCC | Photostream part 1 马来西亚时尚街拍篇
- Malaysia Street Style