P1. Front view.
P3. Classic instrument panel.
P4. The start system is designed as press electric start button while holding clutch grip to get started.
P5. Refer to the user manual, says the maximum speed is 90km/h, but I’ve tried on the highway and the maximum speed can reach to 110km/h.
P6. What a good view in night!
P7. A little more information about this KTN GP125: The engine model is “K157FMI”, which is produced by a Chinese motorcycle supply company located in Jinan of China. The appearance of KTN GP125 is exactly same as the following motorcycles: Mash Seventy Five 125, Herald classic 125, Sinnis Retrostar 125, Qingqi classic 125…
KTN GP125 Specs
- L x W x H (mm) : 1950 x 880 x 1100
- Wheelbase (mm) : 1280
- Ground Clearance (mm) : 200
- Dry Mass (kg) : 115
- Fuel Capacity (L) : 9
- Fuel Efficiency (L/100 km) : ≤2.1
- Maximum Speed (kw/h) : 90
- Engine Type : 1-Cylinder, 4-Strokes, Air-cooled
- Displacement (ml) : 125
- Maximum Power (kw/rpm) : 8.3/10000
- Maximum Torque (N.m/rpm) : 9.0/7500
- Starter System : Electric and Kick
- Drive System : Chain Drive
- Clutch : Wet Multiple Plate
- Brake (F/R) : Disc / Disc
- Tyre (F/R) : 90/90,110/80