Before we make changing on WordPress site, it is a good way to make a backup of those files that we’re going to change.
1. Make copy of wp-login.php(WP Root folder) and general-template.php(Under wp-includes folder). Put them to somewhere else, just in case one day if you change your mind.
2. Rename wp-login.php to anything that you want. For instance, I rename it as hackme.php. (Just for example :D)
3. Open the php file that we just renamed, search keyword “wp-login.php” and use new name that you just made to instead them all. Example: I open hackme.php and use “hackme.php” to instead keyword “wp-login.php“.
4. Open general-template.php(wp-includes/), search for
$login_url = site_url('wp-login.php', 'login');
Do not make change of this line! But replace everything else from “wp-login.php” to the name you just made.
5. Use new address to login. Mine would be: http://www.catmee.com/hackme.php
When you see a new wp-login.php has been generated since WP update, delete it! When you got issue with logout and cannot be redirect to logout page, then you need re-do step 4!